*** Hey Run The Money fans, I want to share a guest post with you today from our buddy Jacob over at DollarDiligence.com. He’s giving us some great insight on lifestyle changes he made while paying off his debt.
Fun fact about Jacob: Aside from his teaching career, he likes to learn & write about managing money and going on road trips to new locations. Make sure to follow him on Twitter @DollarDiligence! Take it away, Jacob! ***
If you are like many Americans, you may find yourself in debt. Whether you owe money on a mortgage, a car loan, student loans or have crushing credit card debt, finding yourself “in the red” can cause tremendous stress and anxiety. Yet it is possible to work your way out of debt — with smart planning and changes to your lifestyle and finances to slowly by surely dig your way out of your financial hole.
Related articles that required lifestyle changes to pay off debt:
- How my wife and I paid off $60,000 in credit card and student loan debt
- Danielle paid off $48,000 of her $70,000 debt. Here’s how.
- See how RTM reader Jodi paid off $67,000 in debt
- 10 side hustles anyone can start immediately
- 31 life hacks to save more money right away
- How much should you be saving at your age?