What’s on NFL players’ workout playlists? That’s a question many football fans have it seems. We enjoy having a connection with our ‘heroes’ and it can be exciting to share a common bond (no matter how small).
In that vain, I did a little research to find some of the top songs on NFL players’ workout playlists. We have the likes of John Jenkins, J.J. Watts, D.J. Fluker, Audie Cole, Richard Sherman, Terrance Knighton, Von Miller, Brandon McManus, Dane Fletcher, Chandler Jones, and even Russell Wilson and Tom Brady.
Now, picture this. You’re in the off season or training camp, pumping iron or doing conditioning runs. Or you’re about to come out of the tunnel to thousands of screaming fans on any given Sunday.
Pick that song below that will pump YOU up!
**This article contains affiliate links.**
Related article on NFL players’ workout playlists:
Top Songs on NFL Players’ Workout Playlists
- “Intro” by Meek Mill (John Jenkins) (iTunes / Amazon)
- “The Fire” by The Roots feat. John Legend (J.J. Watts) (iTunes / Amazon)
- “We Dem Boyz” by Wiz Khalifa (D.J. Fluker) (iTunes / Amazon)
- “My Own Worst Enemy” by Lit (Audie Cole) (iTunes / Amazon)
- “Lights Come On” by Jason Aldean (J.J. Watts) (iTunes / Amazon)
- “0 To 100” by Drake (D.J. Fluker, Richard Sherman) (iTunes / Amazon)
- “What More Can I Say?” by Jay Z (Terrance Knighton) (iTunes / Amazon)
- “Dangerous” by Busta Rhymes (John Jenkins) (iTunes / Amazon)
- “Real Life” by The Weeknd (J.J. Watts) (iTunes / Amazon)
- “In the Air Tonight” by Phil Collins (Von Miller) (iTunes / Amazon)
- “Believe Me” by Lil Wayne (D.J. Fluker) (iTunes / Amazon)
- “Kernkraft 400” by Zombie Nation (Brandon McManus) (iTunes / Amazon)
- “I’m Shipping Up to Boston” by Dropkick Murphys (Dane Fletcher) (iTunes / Amazon)
- “Empire State of Mind” by Jay Z feat. Alicia Keys (Chandler Jones) (iTunes / Amazon)
- “P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)” by Michael Jackson (Russell Wilson) (iTunes / Amazon)
- “Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall” by Coldplay (Tom Brady) (iTunes / Amazon)
So, there you have it! The ultimate playlist for today’s NFL stars. Do any of the songs surprise you?
What songs pump you up and get you going? Please share your top workout or drive time songs with us below!
After commenting, please do one (or more) of the following:
- Share this on article on Facebook and tell everyone what you think of our picks for the top 10 best half marathons in the United States.
- Sign up for our email newsletter.
- Check out other articles in financial health, physical health, or living healthy.
Thank you for being awesome and supporting Run The Money! If this article helped you, please share it with your friends and family on Facebook!